I will be moving from my Sydney clinics to the Northern Rivers on the 6th of September and will be transitioning to an online clinic.
Online consultations mean that wherever you are in the world you can access specialised face to face naturopathic and nutritional support via skype or zoom.
Through lifestyle, nutrition and herbal medicine I can support you with the following:
– Women’s Reproductive Health & Hormones: PMS, painful periods, menstrual irregularities, PCOS, endometriosis, low libido, general reproductive health, fertility, pre and postnatal support
– Learn the Fertility awareness method: Also known as the sympto-thermal method is an evidence-based method that is based on correctly identifying your fertile and non-fertile windows through your body’s natural signs, so you can achieve or avoid pregnancy. The tools utilised include menstrual charting, temperature tracking and understanding your unique cervical mucus changes.
– Digestion: Gastrointestinal disorders, bloating, IBS, Inflammatory bowel disease, allergies and intolerances
– Nervous & Endocrine System: Stress management, anxiety, depression, adrenal insufficiencies, decreased energy, sleep disorders and fatigue
– Immune System: Autoimmune diseases, low immunity, frequent colds or flus and allergies
– Weight loss and detoxification: Gentle and sustainable weight loss, detoxification, liver support, metabolic syndrome and diabetes
Initial consultations – 60-90 minutes – $150
This is where I gather all the information I can to form a comprehensive picture of your current health state. Naturopathy is a holistic way of looking at health; therefore I delve into various body systems, past medical history, family medical history, diet, lifestyle and physical activity. I conduct the necessary physical examinations and assess any current blood or functional tests that you provide.
A treatment plan will be created following the initial consultation including dietary and lifestyle recommendations and nutritional supplementation and herbal medicine if required. Further blood or functional tests may be requested to gain a deeper understanding of your current state of health.
Follow up consultation – 45-60 minutes – $100.
Follow up consultations are arranged 2-4 weeks after the initial consultation.
This consultation is to assess any additional blood or functional test results and share any research that I have acquired specifically to your case. I check in with you to assess your progress and provide you with a goal-orientated individualised treatment plan from the additional information obtained.
I would love to support you on your journey to your most vibrant self.
Writing & Research
Ema is a passionate writer and researcher. If you need a qualified wellness columnist or contributor for your website, magazine or business, please email email@example.com
Ema regularly contributes to Vogue Wellbeing, Nature & Health Magazine, The Vista and Par Olive where she shares healthy recipes and evidence based health and wellness advice for people all over the world.
Would you like to learn how to enjoy food as medicine and feel more empowered about your general health? I offer group Wellness workshops on the below topics.
– Understanding your menstrual cycle and learning the Natural Fertility Awareness method
– Stress management
– Sleep hygiene
– Weight loss and detoxification
– General health and wellbeing