A sunday well spent brings a week of content…. Lazy mornings in the sunshine with pancakes & tea is my idea of well spent.
Here is another pancake batter for you to try, this one is sugar, dairy and gluten free, with only 4 ingredients! Super simple, super tasty.
- 2 Cups Buckwheat flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups of milk – we used coconut milk
- Optional toppings: Mixed berries, banana, dates, shredded coconut, seeds, nuts, greek yoghurt, rice malt syrup
- Sift flour into mixing bowl
- Melt oil in the microwave until runny (coconut oil is not liquid at room temperature)
- Add oil, eggs, and milk to the flour and mix until well combined with no clumps
- Use extra coconut oil to grease hot pan, ladle batter in and cook until golden brown on both sides
- Top with greek yoghurt, berries, banana, shredded coconut, seeds, dates, and rice malt syrup
Enjoy! Here’s to a week of content. <3